CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue of Portuguese Marketing Journal (Revista Portuguesa de Marketing) on:
Edited by Carlos Brito (University of Porto, Portugal)
Scope of the special issue
The aim of this special issue is to understand more in detail marketing in business-to-business contexts.
Managing interorganizational relationships is a key issue not only for industrial firms but also for companies in general since traditional perspectives more focused on consumer markets are insufficient to address the challenges and complexity of marketing in such contexts.
Some interesting areas of application might be, but are not limited to, the following:
- Segmenting and targeting business markets
- Managing customers´ relationships
- Innovation and product development
- Services management
- Business-to-business pricing
- Business-to-business communication and promotion
- Distribution channels management
- Organizational buying and supply chain management
- Business-to-business e-commerce
For more details, please check this link.